How A Yahoo Plus Guy Operates !!

On Thursday, I was at home together with my parents and my younger sisters watching a movie on African Magic DStv station. I was sent to withdrawl from the ATM machine for him.

Due to my laziness, I gave my ATM card to my younger sister to perform the transaction for me. My father kept 40,000 naira with me together with the 4,000 naira in my account, therefore I told my sister to withdrawl the sum of 44,000 naira for me.


She went to perform the transaction at GT Bank ATM machine. When she got there, people were many on the queue but she also joined the queue as well.

According to my sister, she left the ATM machine after performing the transaction, she put the money inside the black nylon and a guy tapped her with hand from the back. That was how she met herself at Orisunmibare shopping complex in Osogbo from Oke fia where she used the ATM machine. She was unable to explain how she got to Orisunmibare and she saw papers inside the nylon instead of the money.

  • She started crying and a Bike man collected my mother's number from her. The Bike man called my parent and told her on phone that my sister has been robbed with "juju" by a Yahoo Guy.

I felt like crying but I tried everything I could to borrow the money from my friends because my father wanted to use it for something very important.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to buy and sell Bitcoin on Truex Gold

Mine Bitcoin Now On Your Android/IOS Device

Police Parades 17years Old Female Cultist After Her Confession